A blessed day everyone to my co-bloggers at wordpress and other blog sites that I am still aware that the rampant killing of turtles and non-stop destroying black corals and marine resources here in the Philippines.
I am calling to all Filipino netizens, including the environment blog advocates, to use the social media to cease the plundering of the marine resources in the Philippines.
Save the Philippine Seas blog network called on behalf of my co-writers and co-bloggers here and around the world to join the June 8 International Blog Day to save the seas and coral reefs in the Philippines.
Here’s how to join:
- Tweet, Plurk, or post to spread the word about this event: Share or repost this announcement.
- Use the Twitter hashtag #reefwatchPH.
- Spread the savephilippineseas.com URL.
- Repost and share the official campaign badge
- On June 8, join the Blog Action Day from your favorite social media channels (blog, Tumblr, Posterous, Twitter, Plurk, Facebook, etc.)
For more info, please log-on to http://savephilippineseas.com/2011/05/28/join-the-june-8-blog-action-day-to-save-our-coral-reefs-and-seas/. God spare us from killing the marine environment now!!!