A blessed day to my dear co-bloggers at wordpress.com and other blog media sites, parents, professors, preachers, and all visitors here on my blog. I had previously written the series of expositions about the erroneous teachings of Mr. Harold Camping who’s still the co-founder and President of Family Radio.
This is my second investigatory blog and my first EXPLOSIVE BLOG to reveal about the heresies of Mr. Camping who claimed the doomsday and the day of rapture last May 21 were all false and lies! Before the start of my discussion, the enemies are still reading but the stronger intentions to hack and to destroy my blog completely and seriously.
According to David Stewart (jesus-is-savior.com/wolves/harold_camping.htm), Harold Camping is a false prophet. Here, Stewart shares the following expositions as Camping taught through Family Radio:
1. Harold Camping proclaimed the Lord’s return in 1994!
2. Harold Camping now proclaims the Lord’s return on May 21, 2011!
3. Harold Camping teaches that the world will end in fiery destruction on October 21 2011!
4. Harold Camping has aired (through Family Radio) Mormon advertisements!
5. Harold Camping taught that NO ONE was saved between 1988 through 1994!
6. Harold Camping teaches that the church age ended in 1994!
7. Harold Camping teaches that the Holy Spirit is NO LONGER working in the church!
8. Harold Camping teaches that EVERY church in the world is apostate!
Stewart told that Mr. Camping is clearly NOT a true Christian and has fabricated his Family Radio cult.
I would like to add from jesus-is-savior.com about the false teachings of Mr. Camping. Those false teachings were based from The End of the Church Age…and After. I warn everyone that this kind of “Bible Teacher” who misinterprets the Bible nowadays!
1. The star in Revelation 9:1-3 is the Lord Jesus Christ (pp. 8, 86).
2. The three and a half years of famine in the days of Elijah typify the three and half years of Christ’s earthly ministry (p. 22).
3. Isaiah 5 “is speaking about the kingdom of God as it was represented by the local congregations throughout the church age” (pp. 24, 29).
4. “We may safely equate the stinking fruit of the church age with the high places of Old Testament Israel” (p. 29).
5. “We know that the two witnesses (of Rev. 11) represent the true believers who are driven out of the churches or in obedience to God’s command come out of the churches” (pp. 32-33).
6. “The beast and the false prophet are pictures of Satan as he ruled in the churches during the Great Tribulation” (p. 41).
7. “The rider on the black horse (Rev. 6) is a warning to the churches that if they do not remain faithful God will begin to take the Gospel away from them” (p. 42).
8. In Revelation 12:7-11, “Michael is the Lord Jesus Christ” (p. 56).
9. “The wood, hay and stubble (of I Cor. 3:12) must relate to the church members who are still unsaved” (p. 64).
10. The beast from the sea is Satan because “in the Bible the sea frequently represents hell” (p. 89).
11. “The image of Satan (Rev. 13:15) consists of the unsaved within the churches” (p. 97).
12. The merchant in the parable of the pearl (Matt. 13:45-46) “can only be Christ. The pearl is the kingdom of God. Christ sold all that He had, that is, He emptied himself of His glory and became the suffering servant in order to obtain the kingdom of God” (p. 100).
13. The woman in Proverbs 31 is a “picture of the believers as we buy without money the Gospel and sell it to others who buy from us without money” (p. 101).
14. The corn and wine after which the children pine in Lamentations 2:11-12 are “words pointing to the Gospel” (p. 108).
15. “When a Gospel is preached all over the world that emphasizes grace and grace alone, the land, the kingdom of God, will enjoy its Sabbaths (Lev. 26:33-35). It will enjoy a totally works-free gospel” (p. 145)
16. “Causing someone to fall backward is equivalent to calling down fire from heaven” (p. 181).
17. “The application (of Jeremiah 7:16) is that God is commanding us not even to pray for the churches” (p. 197).
18. “This prophecy (of Ezekiel 9:5-7) can relate only to the judgment on the churches during the Great Tribulation” (p. 197).
19. “The abomination of desolation (Matt. 24:15-16) is Satan” (p. 210).
20. “The housetop (Luke 12:3) is identified with bringing the Gospel … the house identifies with the church” (p. 229).
21. “Paul (in Acts 28) is a picture of all who have been cast out of the churches and congregations. In this chapter, as in chapters 22-27 of the book of Acts, the churches and congregations are typified by the Jews who do not want to hear the whole counsel of God” (p. 231).
22. “This half hour (Rev. 8:1) must be understood to be the first part of the Great Tribulation during which heaven is not saving people by means of the Gospel going forth from the churches” (p. 249).
23. “The seven women mentioned (in Isaiah 4:1) identify with the seven churches of Revelation 2 and 3 … In Isaiah 4:1, they are presented as those who take hold of a man, that is they want the Son of man, Christ, to be their Savior and King. But they don’t want Him to be their spiritual bread, and they don’t want to be clothed with His robe of righteousness. They want their own bread and their own clothing, that is, they want the name of Christ; they want to identify with Christ, but they want their own salvation program. In other words, they want to be the final authority as to truth. They do not want to be that concerned about the truth of the Bible … however, verse 2 of Isaiah 4 reveals that in that day, the day when this sorrowful condition exists in the churches, the branch of the Lord (Christ) shall be beautiful and the fruit of the earth (those who are becoming saved) will be excellent. They are the ones who are being saved because there were those who have escaped from the church or congregation and continued to bring the true Gospel outside of the church” (p. 257).
24. “The keys (Matt. 16:19) can only be the Bible” (p. 273).
25. “A careful study of this chapter (Ezekiel 28) would show that Tyre is representing the churches as they send the Gospel into the world” (p. 286).
26. In Revelation 12 “the woman is the Old Testament believers represented by Mary, who gave birth to Jesus. They are clothed with the sun, that is they are clothed with Christ who is their robe of righteousness. The moon is under her feet. The moon represents the law of God. The believers have become victorious over the law in the sense that the law of God can no longer condemn them. The crown of stars signifies that the believers reign with Christ” (p. 290).
27. When the dragon drew the third part of the stars of heaven and cast them to the earth (Rev. 12:3-4) “this third part represents all who are believers” (p. 290).
28. “When Jesus entered Jerusalem just before He was crucified, He sat on a pair of donkeys. Spiritually, it can be shown that these donkeys represent unsaved people he came to save” (p. 298).
29. The merchants of the earth (Rev. 18:11) represent believers in the churches who were bringing the Gospel but may no longer do so during the Great Tribulation (p. 311).
The Jesus-Is-Savior.com says the most damning of Mr. Camping’s listed teachings is that “Michael is the Lord Jesus Christ”! They said, Mr. Camping believes in Jehovah’s Witness’ doctrines. To deny that our Lord Jesus Christ came here on the earth as the Godhead incarnate is blasphemy against God. Colossians 2:9 in King James Version states, “For in him dwelleth all the fulness of Godhead bodily.” John 1:1-3, 14 clearly told that our Lord Jesus Christ is God became man and in John 10:33 that our Lord Jesus Christ claimed he is God.
In Revelation 1:8 in New American Standard Bible (NASB): ” ‘I am the Alpha and the Omega,’ says the Lord God, ‘who is and who was and who is to come the Almighty.’ “
The Bible found out there’s no heresy about Michael, the archangel, becoming flesh and dying men’s sins. Mr. Camping’s new age teachings are filled with hoax and lies. He, therefore, belongs to the ministry of Satan and denies Christ!!! If Mr. Camping will say there’s end of the world on October 21, 2011, refuse to believe him anymore and boycott listening to the Family Radio including the internet, forever!